Fast tracking depends largely on how fast you and your conflict party can move.
We can help if:
- Your judge has sent you away to try mediation; OR
- You just want to get your dispute fixed fast; OR
- You think your dispute is straight forward.
Both parties must:
- Agree with your conflict-party to use the Mediator’s services.
- Complete the Request to Mediate form.
- If you have any questions, ring the Mediator or email.
- Read about the time you will need.
- Check the prices page.
- Go to the Diary to block-in the hours you want > read our message explaining what happens next. If you want a mediation earlier than what is available in the Diary, telephone the Mediator. You may be able to rearrange his life to accommodate you.
- Start lining up a venue for your mediation meeting
- Pay our pro forma invoice which will follow immediately > read our next information message.
- Sign the mediation agreement electronically. Check it out at any time, in advance.
- You have now completed your contract with the Mediator and he is dedicated to helping you and your conflict-party to find the nearest you can possibly get to a win : win situation.
- Arrange the venue for your mediation meeting.
- We all work together and with a fair wind in our sails, yours is one of the 90% of mediations the results in a settlement satisfactory to both sides.
Note: This fast track service will generally cost up to 1.5 times what we would otherwise charge.